i was thinking/hoping that this year might just be my very first Mother's Day. but since Miss Priss has proven to be stubborn like her daddy, i didn't get what i wanted... so instead, my mom, sister, holli, and i went to the Dallas Arboretum and walked and walked and walked. i was holding out hope that she would come that night and i could experience my first Mother's Day. but no such luck... surprsie, surprise.
it turned out to be a really beautiful day, and we had so much fun! the display going on right now is Dale Chihuly. he is an amazing artist who creates free-standing glass sculptures, and he is mom's favorite so it was just perfect!
enjoy some of his incredible artwork and gorgeous flowers:
this glass was sculpted to look like ingrids:
these aren't the best pics, but we all had to get one with Holli:
| there were tons of girls taking quinceanera pics |
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE BEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
I am so blessed to have you for my mom, my mentor, and my best friend. i only hope that i can be just half of the mom that you are. You really are the best, and I am forever grateful for you!
I LOVE YOU!

You look amazing! I know you're so excited to meet your baby girl, but enjoy your last few moments with her! You feel every movement and you don't have to share her! I know it sounds crazy but you're gonna miss being pregnant, you're gonna watch her kick her little legs and be sad that you're not feeling it. And pretty sure it literally hurt my heart when people held Pax those first few days...I didn't want to let go! It really is amazing when you meet that tiny person you know so intimately, but pregnancy is pretty special too.
ReplyDelete