Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.24.2013

Valentine Photo Shoot (FAIL)











This one kills me! Oh, that face. I can't stop.




I tried so hard to get a cute pic of her facing forward so that you could see all of the kiss marks on her face, but this was all I got...




Before she crawled away with her heart clappers and ended our shoot.




Since Ryan was out of town, we sent him this little photo. Again, I wish she were looking at the camera, but at this point, I'm just gonna take what I can get.




I did, however, capture this little gem!




Happy first Valentines day, love bug!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Haha these are hilarious! I don't think the photo shoot was a fail, the second one with her little hands clasped by her face is precious! They're all sweet. Welcome to the season of zero sitting still pictures. I tried to bribe Pax with a cookie for his but he was still everywhere...hopefully we'll look back at this and smile.

    ReplyDelete

please share