Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.27.2013

Our Little Valentine

We started off Valentine's week with a birthday party for our friend Mallory.




The birthday girl LOVES Ryan! I recently started watching her a bit during the week, and anytime Ryan is around, she chases him down until he picks her up. It's so cute!




Holli found the chocolate covered marshmallows!




Mallory sat so sweetly waiting for her cake. She is such a lady!




Miss B received her first valentine in the mail from Jacob.




We made some festive strawberry whippersnappers.




Grandma and Granddaddy brought over some Valentine goodies for the babe.







And so did Nanny.



As well as Gigi.
Geez, this kid is spoiled!




We had a Valentine party with our baby buddies.







Blakely cheated on Paxton and would not stop kissing Jacob. Poor guy.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Nooooo! Paxton is going to be soooo disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told her, but she just wouldn't listen... I sure hope this isn't a preview of what's to come!

    ReplyDelete

please share