Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.15.2012

3 Months!



It's hard to believe that our little Blakely Boo is 3 months old today! While I miss her newborness, I am really loving this age. She is starting to really develop a personality, and she just gets more and more fun each day!



This little lady:

* Loves to be standing up or sitting up. She is now quickly bored with lying on her back.

* Chews on her hands all day long, and if she can't get to hers then she is after anyone elses within reach.

* Is a slobber monster. She is constantly blowing bubbles and soaking all of her outfits.

* Is chunkalicious! I love me some baby rolls.

* Babbles, laughs and smiles all the time!

* Is starting to enjoy tummy time, and is now pushing up with her hands.

* Loves to rock out to my Jack Johnson radio station on Pandora.

* Prefers to be held facing out, so she can see everything.

* Bats at her toys and can now grab hold of some of them.

* Is the BEST!

I could go on and on, but I will refrain...for now...

Seriously, I love watching my sweet baby girl discover the world around her, and getting to be there to witness all of her firsts. She is growing and changing literally right before my eyes. It makes me kind of scared to blink!

Baby B-

There are just so many things I love about you, sweet girl.

I love that when I am nursing you, you hold my hand and stare at me so sweetly. I especially love it when you stop and smile a big, gummy smile at me. I turn to mush every time.


I love that when I am holding you over my shoulder, you always wrap your arm over my other shoulder and hug my neck.


I love that when I put you down for bed, I am the last thing you see before closing your eyes.


I love the HUGE smiles I get first thing in the morning after you wake up. You especially love when I say "goooood morning" in my cheesiest sing-songy voice.


I love all of your facial expressions.
You make some goofy faces that have us cracking up for hours.

Like this one right here. Haha!
I like to think you are belting it out like Mariah Carey into your air-microphone.
I love that most of the time you still look like a little baby, but more and more 
you are looking like such a big girl.


I love that you have indentions for knuckles, and rolls in your armpits :)


Again, I could go on and on...
Basically, I love every little piece of you. You have made our lives so full!


And for comparison, below left is still one of my favorite pictures to date. It was taken the night we brought her home. And the one on the right was taken today.
Crazy huge difference just 3 months makes!



Watch me grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

please share