Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.15.2012

ONE MONTH!


My baby is a month old today!


On one hand, I can't believe it's already been a whole month since I had Blakely. But on the other, I can't believe it's only been one month! I feel like she has already been with us forever, and I almost don't remember what we ever did without her.


She sure has grown in just these few weeks- She is almost 10 pounds now!

Here she is the night we brought her home:

Her feet already stick out of this sleeper :(

And here she is today:


Where has my baby gone??
I know she grows and changes everyday, but it's crazy just how fast it happens! 


That's why I take a million pictures everyday- I just want to remember each phase.


Happy one month, baby girl! I love you more and more each day!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy one month Blakely! You sure are a pretty girl! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! We love you guys, too!!

    ReplyDelete

please share