so for father's day, i dressed Alena in her dad's clothes (he's a BIG runner if you can't tell by everything she's wearing) and she decorated/glued a crap-load of macaroni and glitter to a frame that said, "just like daddy." it was REAL cute!
see:

then on friday we received a terrible phonecall stating that Grandma had passed away. she was Ryan's last grandparent, so it has been pretty tough. we caught a flight back to Dallas the next day, so we were able to help with whatever they needed. the only pictures from our trip are the ones of his dad's new car (or should I say, his new love!)
check her out:



she's so purdy!
then we made it back to Colorado on thursday:
on our way home, we stopped by the Columbine Memorial.can you believe it has been 11 years?
this is the plaque at the front of the memorial:












WOW....That memorial is amazing. I can't believe its been 11 years!! ugh so sad!! But what on earth would make yall want to just stop and see it after a big golf victory I would be depressed after that lol. It is neat though. You kno thats Nanny's birthday..crazy.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow. I didn't even realize that was Nanny's b-day. How weird!
ReplyDelete